Tuesday, July 28, 2009

South Fork of the Snake



We put together a last minute river trip over the weekend and headed back to Idaho to float the South Fork of the Snake. We floated the roadless section for 3 days and had an amazing time. Everett couldn't get enough of his first trip on a river. Between Sedona wanting to learn how to row the boat and Everett wanting to cast dads fly rod all day it was a busy 3 days.


Snake River Scenery

Me and Everett fishing the gravel bars


Family photo

Everett enjoying his camp chair in the boat.

Sedona trying out the oars.

3 comments:

Newty said...

that's weird, I had my phone on the whole time and yet I still missed your call to invite me, huh, THAT is weird.

Kimberley said...

I love those pictures and I'm glad you all got to go this time!

wild bri said...

I love that picture of Everett I can't tell if he is loving it and totally relaxing or if he is wondering where in the hell his parents have taken him. I forgot how cool the South Fork is we need to go back up in the Fall.